Just for Moms -- Balance, Boundaries and Beautiful Living
Whether you're a stay-at-home mom or a career mom or something in between, being a mom is not always easy. This workshop will break down the walls, get past the stuff, and remind you who you really are and why you chose this parenting path.
In this workshop we will
- Relax, renew, and get with the present moment
- Utilize music and art to reconnect with the creative energy within
- Examine the Five Aspects of life (physical, emotional, spiritual, creative and financial) and learn how to be healthy in each aspect
- Explore the difference between healthy boundaries and co-dependance and learn easy ways to achieve the former
- Each mom will define what she wants for her life and for her family and will make an action plan to "put feet to words" and make real, lasting changes in her life
You will leave this workshop feeling refreshed, rededicated and ready to take on your life again. This is a great opportunity to start again on the right foot. This workshop can be a great way to spend an afternoon with your girlfriends or a place to get away by yourself and renew.
"Just for Moms" is a three- to five-hour workshop. For booking information, or other questions, email Shelly@ParentingKeys.com.